Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second eviction: who goes...

Options
  • 16-01-2008 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭

So the next batch are up for dispatch.

Glad to see Victor is up there again, and Liam who is just really annoying me :) I'm kind of torn between them.

So, who should go? 24 votes

Victor
    0% 0 votes
    Liam
    54% 13 votes
    Jeremy
    25% 6 votes
    Emilia
    16% 4 votes
    Meh, all of them
    4% 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Still hating Victor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

victor I guess, seems abit cocky,

does emilia have a byofriend?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

victor I guess, seems abit cocky,

does emilia have a byofriend?
    She mentioned having boyfriends in the past, but ultimately broke up with them because they all ended up critisising her for the costumes she wears during her performancs and trying to make her wear more clothes.
    Obviously insecure people.
    Anyway, Victor to go. He's a dick.

If I was going out with her, I'd kick his ass for talking to Emilia the way he does.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

Terry wrote: »
    She mentioned having boyfriends in the past, but ultimately broke up with them because they all ended up critisising her for the costumes she wears during her performancs and trying to make her wear more clothes.
    Obviously insecure people.
    Anyway, Victor to go. He's a dick.

If I was going out with her, I'd kick his ass for talking to Emilia the way he does.

Forget about going out with her, if I KNEW her I'd kick his ass. What a dick.

moneyman wrote: »
    Forget about going out with her, if I KNEW her I'd kick his ass. What a dick.
    Indeed.
    I remember having a friend when I was a teenager and he spoke to his mother in a similar way. I was always shocked to see this and eventually called him out on it one night.

Sister, mother, cousin, uncle, brother, stranger, whatever. you just don't treat anyone like that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Yeh Emelia has a boyfriend but she said it's a pity he's not a good guy. Must be Italian judging by what she said tonight. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I dont understand why all the guys I know think emilia is some sort of precious petal.
    She was rude to Jade the first week in the house while pallying up to all the guys.
    She obviously has the brain the size of a pea when John yesterday was going on about how the two parties involved in the row should make up. Then she insulted him by telling him to go away as they werent talking about politics or political parites.

She's the best looking girl in BB history so that's good enough for us.

panda100 wrote: »
    I dont understand why all the guys I know think emilia is some sort of precious petal.
    She was rude to Jade the first week in the house while pallying up to all the guys.
    She obviously has the brain the size of a pea when John yesterday was going on about how the two parties involved in the row should make up. Then she insulted him by telling him to go away as they werent talking about politics or political parites.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055217941

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Just went on to the Paddy Power website to look at the odds for the eviction and they have the eviction down as a double eviction!!!

So i will have to go for Victor & Liam(who are also favourites)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

yes they both went, I think emilia is lovely but manipulative, ie shes hot but she knows it, she is getting very pally with jeremy though, would you if you had a boyfriend you wanted to keep..

amy is the loveliest

calista is hot

... loved the craigettes

All Jeremy's anger towards Emelia came out as soon as the Victor left the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

eirebhoy wrote: »
    All Jeremy's anger towards Emelia came out as soon as the Victor left the house.

Yeah, saw that. Emilia does seem to be abit cold though sometimes. I could see where he was coming from.

Advertisement