Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REQUEST: Burts Bees products

Options
  • 16-01-2008 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Can anyone recomend any good online site to purchase Burts Bees products?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭BarryM

babycheeks wrote: »
    Can anyone recomend any good online site to purchase Burts Bees products?

Am I right in thinking that Burt's has been bought by Clorox?? I love their stuff but I won't be buying any more.....

Soory, I cannot help, I buy them in the US through rellies.....

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭5h4mr0(k

The Other Half gets them from here
    She says it works out cheaper than Ireland, even with shipping charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭babycheeks

Thanks 5h4mr0(k - I cam across that site and order from them. Postage is really high but still works out a lot cheaper that here.

BarryM - What's the story with Clorox?????

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭BarryM

Clorox is one of the companies that environmentalists have queried, as their biggest product - bleach - gets into the drainage system.

In a recent article in the New York Times about the purchase of Burts Bees there is the following --

"Clorox, for one, will face plenty of skepticism. Environmentalists have long said that bleach is harmful when drained into city sewers. The disinfectant has become a stand-in for jokes about chemicals and the environment, and a new round seems to have begun this fall when the company acquired Burt’s Bees."

The article is here --

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/06/business/06bees.html?em&ex=1200805200&en=f28e9ab60ac5d831&ei=5070

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭babycheeks

Interesting ... Thanks Barry

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 beetle101

There is a great selection of Burts Bees and other organic ranges online at miramira.ie

If they don't have the BB product you are looking for online call the shop, they can probably get it for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 nanif

Found this place today while browsing, cheapest place in Ireland so far and free shipping too and I don't work for them. http://www.feelunique.com/brands/burts-bees

Also on the inhealth.ie website under the giftsets they have a totally incorrect description on one of them so be careful, I emailed them as I got it and only got half the stuff in the list.

Advertisement