Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Multivitmain Tab

• 16-01-2008 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Going away travelling with work for an extended period of time in a few months, so I am wondering if people here could let me know what they consider to be the best multi-vitamin tablet on the market and why.

I am very fit/active/sporty now and usually take animal pak, but obviuosly this is not practical to take on the road with me so...

Centrum? Wellman? Protrient? Seven Seas? ??? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

Hiya, I think Quest is Pretty good, thats the one I get anyway:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 shell76

If you're fit & healthy you probably feel great because you look after yourself and not much is down to the multi-vitamins. I'm sure you know but it's always better to try & get your nutrition from food rather than a tablet.
    There was an article in the Health Supplement of the Irish Times yesterday. Makes for interesting reading. It's available on the web if you have a sub. I'd post it here but it would take up too much space & of course there's copyright.... ahem.

Enjoy your trip regardless :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Lady Lainy

A nutrionist reccomended Centrum to me,
    I also take B Complex for extra boost.

It gets the best out of your food, a real energy burst. if your travelling might be worth getting. keep you going on those long days.

Advertisement