Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to pay bills? Liosban..Tuam road area

Options
  • 16-01-2008 11:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭

I need to get an NTL bill and an ESB bill paid today. Is there a post office around Liosban or anywhere else you can pay the bills?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

The nearest one i can think of is in Bohermore. It's on the left hand side as your travelling into town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

No that place (Camerons) is now closed afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

there's one in Renmore, in the Spar shop across the road from Bon Secours.

Or check anpost.ie, they should have a post office locator...

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭renmorescout

There is a post office, in the shopping center in old mervue. Can you pay your bills in the bank? There is an AIB, and an Ulster bank on the tuam road.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I've paid bills in AIB Lisboan before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭renmorescout

Any chance you might pay some of mine ? ? ?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,950 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Sheesh ... if you can use boards.ie, then surely you can manage internet banking???

BTW, there is still an An Post in Bohermore, it's a bit closer to town than the old Camerons one was. An easy walk from Eyre Square, and has useful things (cards, packaging materials) that the office in town doesn't.

Advertisement