Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posting Styles: Aligning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Man its so easy to get you to post in this thread!

bogongMoth.jpg to a flame%20-%20dark%20red.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

so you are just trolling now?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Jeeez, put away the handbags guys

tbh wrote: »
    so you are just trolling now?

No, I'm just enjoying watching the usual suspects try to rile me. A month ago it might have worked but now its just funny.

Chillax: Always read the label.

*Actually would you like me to troll so you can report me and get me banned?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

6th wrote: »

bogongMoth.jpg to a flame%20-%20dark%20red.gif

Its so easy to see when you run out of your cliched, repetitive "wit".

I'd give you some sort of grade but its both retarded and you ripped the ass out of your own joke.

You really are like Britney, any visage of entertainment worth (or indeed skimpy outfits) is lost in the now attention-seeking drama that is constantly being self-generated.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

vs
    No, I'm just enjoying watching the usual suspects try to rile me.

It seems like the very rules you are so particular about lecuring others about get pissed on by you when it suits you. Troll away - I won't report it. I honestly couldn't give a balls whether you post or not, it's amusing that you think I'd give you that much airtime in my head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Plan_D

Say
    No

To

Hand
    Bags

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Its ok sweetcheeks, you tried your best and thats what counts.

Actually, I was just trying to lighten the mood a bit.... no good deed goes unpunished I guess:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Admins: could you change the title of the thread to Pimping my excruciating blog....?

Ah I've 2 more blogs and a few websites that all do very well, I dont need to pull stunts on here to get attention. This actually started as a genuine thread.

tbh, you'll keep posting ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

jeezo, what's with all the 6th bashing.

He was only asking a question.

People do get worked up very easily.

OT, I don't care what way people post on bio/med (on the rare occasion that they post at all :p ). If the other users were bothered, I'd ask the poster to mend his fiendish ways,

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

DeVore wrote: »
    I am still at a complete loss as to the point of this thread or what feedback it is giving, beyond what I suspect is a bit of limelight chasing from the OP... :^/
    Sorry 6th, I just dont get it. You post in an annoying way and people get annoyed about it?

Well.... fnck me. :eek:

DeV.
    I got the impression that he was asking what others thought of bad posting styles and people being abusive towards those with poor grammar and punctuation.
    The thread derailed fairly quickly and 6th seemed to just go with it, but I felt he was trying to ask a genuine question and was looking for reasoned replies.
    But because it was 6th, people just jumped on the thread and decided to take the piss.
    Plan_D wrote: »
    words
    HI Merc.
    How are things?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I didnt read the first posts of 6th because they were written in an annoying style so I have no idea what he was wanging on about.:) The rest of it seems like 6th having some sort of moment...

Anyway, thread closing in 5, 4, 3....

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

in before the lock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

a lock in?

Terry wrote: »
    I got the impression that he was asking what others thought of bad posting styles and people being abusive towards those with poor grammar and punctuation.

I was being to think no one had actually read what I posted :D
    The thread derailed fairly quickly and 6th seemed to just go with it, but I felt he was trying to ask a genuine question and was looking for reasoned replies.
    But because it was 6th, people just jumped on the thread and decided to take the piss.

Ah sure thats the way it goes, its not going to change.
    HI Merc.
    How are things?

Yeah I know its merc but I actually think I like this incarnation, he goofy.
    DeVore wrote: »
    I didnt read the first posts of 6th because they were written in an annoying style so I have no idea what he was wanging on about.:) The rest of it seems like 6th having some sort of moment...

Anyway, thread closing in 5, 4, 3....

DeV.

How about actually reading just the first post which was formated in the usual manner? Oh wait ... to much effort? Anyway dont let not reading the thread stop you from having an opinion on it :rolleyes:

Btw I need a better selection of smilies :(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

beatdeadhorsema5.gif

I like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

beatdeadhorsema5.gif

I'd call him a sadistic, hippophilic necrophile, but that would be beating a dead horse.

Am I the horse or the guy with the stick?

• Advertisement

I think boards might be the horse and you're the stick... not sure who the guy is yet.

I have my suspicions suspicious.gif

oooh... I bought a hat just like that today.. I can't wait to try it out tomorrow...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Swaggering about in a garish new hat, he seemed to say, 'Look at me, Rex Banner! I have a new hat!'"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

I bought a lovely hat back in November, very Indiana Jones.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,993 ✭✭✭✭Stark

In before lock.

I'm not a hat kinda guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

hats are coming back, you know.

• Advertisement

Any suggestions for something that might suit me?

Advertisement