Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Snipers Just Pussy's?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Indie18

i used to snipe on alot of games but to be honest runnig around and actually getting involved with the game is just much better. so what if you die a bunch of times you will get kills aswell. i would be sure in saying that people who run and gun get more kills than campers or snipers in a game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

I hate snipers in cod4! Ive tryed being a sniper but it just gets too boring, plus you need the eye of a hawk!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

They have their place alright, but they are ghey if they just stick at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Indie18 wrote: »
    i used to snipe on alot of games but to be honest runnig around and actually getting involved with the game is just much better. so what if you die a bunch of times you will get kills aswell. i would be sure in saying that people who run and gun get more kills than campers or snipers in a game.
    Playing BF2, a soldier ducks, weaves, kills 3 guys at a flag, and waits to capture it, and BANG! I shoot him from behind a bush. In the entire game, I may only rack up 5 kills, but if I was not there, the two outposts would have been lost a lot sooner in the game.

Saying that, it depends on the map. I've sometimes played maps with shotgun only.

Mainly, I snipe to kill and defend, not to get stats.

Advertisement