Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any animators here?

Options
  • 16-01-2008 12:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

Looking for an animator to collaborate on a project I'm working on.
    pm if interested.
    Cheers,
    Mexy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Groeneg

Can you be more specific?
    :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭CmX

Can't give much away but its for a music video.
    You an animator?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

CmX wrote: »
    Looking for an animator to collaborate on a project I'm working on.
    pm if interested.
    Cheers,
    Mexy

this a paying gig?

Are you an animator?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭marktsang

is the fact that its a paying gig or not a secret?

• Advertisement

Its a paying gig alright but I originally said to pm me if interested.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

CmX wrote: »
    Are you an animator?

I am an animator but not interested I was only asking if it was a paying gig as that should have been made clear in the first post - you've give very little details to get people interested. Are you looking for a classical or computer animator? If computer is it maya, flash etc etc Are you looking for a character animator, storybaord artists, backgrounds etc etc animation covers alot of areas so the more details the easier to narrow it down. Whats the time scale of this project? Its your project, are you an animator? if not what background are you coming from? Any job post should have some of that information to make it clear what type of artists you need and how much work you are offering.

Just saying I'm looking for an animator is a little vague.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭CrazyTalk

^^ Very well said. I'm still just a student, but the attitude of the OP didn't seem very inviting

Advertisement