Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last nights match

Options
  • 16-01-2008 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Has anyone got any links to see Keanos goal last night COYS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Spurs4eva wrote: »
    Has anyone got any links to see Keanos goal last night COYS

not up yet but try http://www.101greatgoals.com/ and http://www.footytube.com/ later today.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

One of the worst games I've had the displeasure to endure as a Spurs fan.

And it pissed rain.

Still, we took their Pizza Hut...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

One of the worst games I've had the displeasure to endure as a Spurs fan.

It sounded poor on the radio aswell,yet i have heard glowing reports on our attitude and dogged defending in the papers and other forums,whats your view on these reports.How did KPB do,he came across as shocking on the radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Boateng was pants, though he did put in a peach of a cross for Defoe's volleyed effort in the first half. For a supposed hardman, he was pushed off the ball very easily, and contributed little going forward.

Overall, we had no penetration from the midfield, Lennon was seriosuly missed as he's the only midfielder we have who can stretch a defence, even if his final ball is often lacking.

I've also read glowing accounts of Jenas' performance, which left me thinking wtf?

Gunther looked promising at LB, for some reason Chimbonda never wanted to cross the half way line.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Ramos told the team not to exert themselves too much, there were a lot of occassions that the team sat back rather than press the Reading back line and midfield four.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Cheers for that its always good to get an account from someone who was actually there and can see whats happening.

• Advertisement
Advertisement