Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new website, whaddya think?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,401 ✭✭✭randombar

Off the top of my head, I reckon that picture you're using at the side would make a great faded background?

Probably needs a couple more pages for a proper review, maybe an actual contact us page?

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭dbrowne9212

GaryCocs wrote: »
    Off the top of my head, I reckon that picture you're using at the side would make a great faded background?

Probably needs a couple more pages for a proper review, maybe an actual contact us page?

Well it's gotta be something the band can update and manage them selves and i reckon if their is too much content to manage they wont bother ...also only so much relevant content you can have on a bands website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭pontovic

I like it. It's well coded and it's nice and simple. Good job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

Nice - plain and simple.
    I'll change to link to myspace to open in a new window,
    remove or encode your email address from the top link
    and increase the font-size a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

I like the clean and simple feel of it. However I can't feel any personality, and I think this might be important for a bands website...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭yeraulone

Well it's gotta be something the band can update and manage them selves and i reckon if their is too much content to manage they wont bother ...also only so much relevant content you can have on a bands website.

A very good point when it comes to a band site. Its looks good and its well put together. I'd add a contact form, or a page with email, phone numbers etc.

Thanks for the feed back guys...

Good sugestions which i will try and implement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 mccafferty

the layout doesn't work as you intended it to on Safari 3 and Firefox 3 beta on a mac (running leopard). The images fall to the bottom of the layout rather than to the right.

See the attachment.

Looks good in IE7 though.

great.

thank you for letting me know

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nikimere

Not bad, but very forgettable, which isn't really good for a band.

• Advertisement

nikimere wrote: »
    Not bad, but very forgettable, which isn't really good for a band.

re-designed as per some of your comments, still not 100% complete but pretty close....

www.moretinygiants.com

Thanks again.

more suggestions always appreciated...

regards,

danny.

Advertisement