Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Past Pupils of Lucan CBS

• 16-01-2008 12:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭

There is a website run by John Coyne for past pupils of Coláiste Phádraig (Lucan CBS) [RUL=http://lucancbspastpupils.com/]here[/URL].

It's not updated very often but you might recognise some faces in the photos...I know I did. :)

Still friends with a lot of the guys from there but in general I think the school was pants, from the majority of the teachers to the general ethos :)

Anyway, thought I'd share :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

r3nu4l wrote: »
    There is a website run by John Coyne for past pupils of Coláiste Phádraig (Lucan CBS) here.

It's not updated very often but you might recognise some faces in the photos...I know I did. :)

Still friends with a lot of the guys from there but in general I think the school was pants, from the majority of the teachers to the general ethos :)

Anyway, thought I'd share :)

Couldn't edit the OP so re-quoting to edit ;)

Advertisement