Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Blacker than black

• 16-01-2008 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

For many years Metal / Rock fans adorned themselves with black but for some black isn't dark enough.

Behold the answer to everyones prayers:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/01/16/darkest_material/

SUPER BLACK :eek:

Hopefully we'll see some hoodys and sh!t made out of this soon ;)

Comments

thats mad. priests socks are blacker than normal black socks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

thats mad. priests socks are blacker than normal black socks!

Tis true. I have a couple of pairs of black socks (well all of them are black) and I recently found out that they aren't black at all :eek:, but really really really really really really dark blue !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

KTRIC wrote: »
    Tis true. I have a couple of pairs of black socks (well all of them are black) and I recently found out that they aren't black at all :eek:, but really really really really really really dark blue !!!

Ona simialr note, horses aren't black, they are actually really really really really really really really dark brown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Seriously. Wheres our cure for cancer. We can get by with just normal black thank you very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭SxE Punk

KTRIC wrote: »
    For many years Metal / Rock fans adorned themselves with black but for some black isn't dark enough.

Behold the answer to everyones prayers:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/01/16/darkest_material/

SUPER BLACK

Hopefully we'll see some hoodys and sh!t made out of this soon ;)

Wesley Snipes was created of this stuff decades ago.

Thread fails because its old news, and tl;dr.

• Advertisement
Advertisement