Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Any advice?

Options
  • 16-01-2008 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭

any advice on making a mazda 323 nicer to drive/look at its a 00 reg 1.3 litre, I know its a boring car but its the one I bought due to budget and it being a bargain for the price, so I want to make the most of it.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 keefalmighty

Speed stripes all the way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭daauneal

ha !:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭Duff

Speed stripes all the way!

:rolleyes:

Not much you can do with it IMO mate, maybe a nice set of 16'' Jap style alloys and lower it..Thats all i'd do, then save up for something bigger and better.

Thanks for the reply,
    Thats what I was thinking , can I get any alloys or do some only fit some cars? My friend is a panel beater and she said she would put a body kit on for me at cost price. is there any kind of kit I can get for the 323 tho? I cant find any on the internet. I might just do up the inside. I dont want it to look like a "scanger me banger" tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Hanson

I'm fairly sure that u can get any alloys for any car, bar the manufacturer's ones though. Just check out the dimensions on the tires and rims and you will know for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

i wouldnt put a bodykit on it, a 323 wouldnt look nice with any sort of kit i'd imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭Duff

;)
    daauneal wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply,
    Thats what I was thinking , can I get any alloys or do some only fit some cars?

You can get any alloys you want. Just make sure they are the right offset and stud pattern for your car. And just incase you don't know the Mazda 323 stud pattern is 4x100 and the offset is 45mm. Try looking at some 16'' Rota wheels. Would look well on a lowered 323.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

is it a 323f or saloon?

its a saloon,
    thanks for the info on the alloys . I'll try to get a picture up later on after work. kind of a "before" pic hopefuly the "after" pic will look better when I'm done with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

If I were you, I'd keep it simple, get some OE Mazda alloys from a 1.8 model, and front foglights, maybe a subtle rear spoiler.
    If you're doing some painting, get the door handles colour coded.

• Advertisement
Advertisement