Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gillie..

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

guys I have to apologise for starting this off. Unfortunately this not a voting scenario. A person is fowarded to the admins and it is taken from there.

Sorry for starting the elections, but if anyone wants to put themselves send a pm to muffler or myself.

Once again apologies

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

I should apologise also for creating this mess to begin with!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Thanks for the nomination Gillie, but only absolute power (including passing death sentences) interests me:D. Anyway, I go AWAL too often. An internecine struggle for supremacy on the issue of Sligo's lack of an Argos might break out in my absence and I don't know how I'd live with myself:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

muffler wrote: »
    Dont get carried away with counting "votes" people as it doesn't really work that way.

You've really got to stop quoting George W... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Thats good, it was starting to turn into the X Factor, I was waiting for text numbers to be given and all sorts. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

magnumlady wrote: »
    Thats good, it was starting to turn into the X Factor, I was waiting for text numbers to be given and all sorts. :D

I can't picture Muffler or Nanook in Simon Cowell's trousers!:D:eek:

Gillie wrote: »
    I can't picture Muffler or Nanook in Simon Cowell's trousers!:D:eek:

I'm not even going to try and picture that:eek:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

magnumlady wrote: »
    I'm not even going to try and picture that:eek:

No need, the video is all over the net.

No need, the video is all over the net.

Oh dear take my computer away quick before I decide to type it into youtube.:eek:

Advertisement