Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

webcast / streaming companies

Options
  • 16-01-2008 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

[FONT=&quot]Hey there,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Just wondering if anyone has any contacts for companies, preferrably Irish, for companies that do webcast or streaming type projects. I'm trying to establish feasibility and want to outsource the production and technology... any ideas?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]regards[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Decbrad
    [/FONT]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

Hi Decbrad,

We're currently working on a youtube type website.
    Is that what you were thinking of or is it just the streaming side of things?

Tom

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,899 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Are you willing to pay?
    Are you referring to live streaming?
    I recently had to use a free (no budget) live streaming company to host a webcast. I used veodia.com and was happy with their free option. I would consider paying them in future. They are not Irish though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

i have done many a live audio / video webcast for bands without using a 3rd party etc. send me a PM with more details an I'll try help you out with your study

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

have used Playstream (now VitalStream) in the past for several projects... not an irish company, but their carrier maps highlight their infrastructure

Advertisement