Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE annual general meetig video-interesting watch

• 16-01-2008 2:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭

http://media.wwe.com/corporate/200705/shareholdersvid07.wvx

well worth a watch this is, the yearly stockholders meeting, interesting to see Vince being himself, not tv Vince, some interesting topics, tna, hd, the xfl, bit long at over an hour and the first few mins with Linda going through the dull stuff you can skip but an interesting look at the business side

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

havent watched it all but def an interesting watch. Vince goes into some detail about WWE films, sounds like they wont be working with lionsgate again soon. a lot of the blame for The Condemned's failure (financially anyway) seems to be given to them and their "award winning marketing department" although Vince also conceeds that prehaps the WWE shouldent be producing R-rated movies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Interesting...

I remember reading the transcript of this last April or May. Nothing new there really, I'd like to see what they'll have to say at the next one regarding Benoit, HD and the save_us.222 campaign. I was expecting a more negative reaction to the Randy Savage question, but I suppose he has to maintain his cool with the stockholders.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

can you tell us what the macho man question was so we dont have to watch it ? :D
    was it about him and steph ?

It was just about weather or not a Savage DVD was in the works. He said something like "maybe". I was expecting a "NEVER! NEXT QUESTION, DAMNIT!" But I guess it is a business meeting, lol.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

he never actually mentioned savage in the answer though iirc despite it being a follow up to a Q on legends contracts or something which was specifically regarding the Macho Man.

• Advertisement

You could be right, but the guy who asked the question focused on Macho Man.

Advertisement