Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What would go with this?

• 16-01-2008 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

What colout t-shirt would look best over this? and also a round neck or a v neck t-shirt.

What you guys think?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

What colout t-shirt would look best over this? and also a round neck or a v neck t-shirt.

What you guys think?

Thanks

I'd go for a round neck dark blue t-shirt under it, a v neck if wearing it over the shirt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

t shirt over shirt? :confused:

I'd go for dark blue under it, and a round neck

phasers wrote: »
    t shirt over shirt? :confused:

I'd go for dark blue under it, and a round neck

The OP said they wanted it to go over the shirt. Like you dark blue under the shirt would be my first choice but.............at least they're not asking about crocs eh;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭pixietrixie

So dark blue is the consensus thanks!!

Ill wear that over the shirt then!!

Has nobody ever seen anyone do that before?

So dark blue is the consensus thanks!!

Ill wear that over the shirt then!!

Has nobody ever seen anyone do that before?

Nope, could look good though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Hmmm.. v-neck over it...

Also, could also try a top I saw in River Island (by "saw" read "bought" :D)... €13.50... It's beige, 3/4 sleeves, round neck that is kinda off-the-shoulder if you know what I mean; wider than a normal round neck that bares collar bones as well... Hmmm can't link the pic from RI website but if you go to women => tops => basic long sleeves, it's the one second from the end on the bottom row underneath the B&W stripey one. I think you could get away with that shirt underneath... v cool btw :)

Edit: Just looked at your shirt again; the way the sleeves roll up could be nice with this as well as you could roll them up over it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

just seems like you're buying a nice shirt just to cover it up with a plain t-shirt? i don't see the point?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭pinklady2

I do'nt think it will look nice with any top over it,why cover it up :o

Advertisement