Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Cruise Scientology video leaked

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

bogwalrus wrote: »
    i was watching sky news and they were reporting on the tom cruise thing. The anchor said "the scientologists are bringing up legal action against all who post this footage publicaly on their networks, but by sky news making this a special news report we have brought immunity to these networks so they can show away"

He said something along those lines. With a very funny expression on his face. Brilliant=)

Sky News actually did something good? Well done them.

Also, congratulations to Tom Cruise, for winning the...er...'Freedom Medal of Valour'.

Hm...frightening video...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Attractive Nun

bogwalrus wrote: »
    i feel sorry for missus cruise........she's probably hiding in the closet ashamed of her movie star hubby.

'In the closet' is the last place you should be hiding from Tom Cruise.

hohoho

Personally, I find Scientology pretty hilarious. It is of course worrying too, even somewhat depressing, and I have no doubt that the church itself gets up to all sorts of subversive, non-hilarious stuff. But still, hilarious.

It presents a powerful argument for atheism too, I think. Just shows how easily the human mind can be duped into passionately believing absolute nonsense - illustrates how other religions might have started out. Even with some noble efforts from the likes of Baha'i, Hindu and the Abrahamic crowd though, I would probably have to say that Scientology is winning the contest for most ridiculous contemporary religion I know. Any other contenders?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭bogwalrus

if you think about it, the reason why people believe in these off the wall religions is due to the unknown. when people get confused they get excited and can believe almost anything. Can you remember the first time you started inquiring about life and existence etc? At those early months for myself i remember believing in aliens having some play in our existence. Thank feck i got in touch with some real thinkers=) Or maybe im wrong.....imagine worshiping tom cruise...eeek

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

[***youtube]Njpmmb_mTKI[/youtube]
    (not working)

use Funny or Die
    http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/3f716ffebe

Better than the real thing?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

pH wrote: »

As an actor, I found that quite amusing :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

and you ask....'are patrons allowed to use this restaurant'
    and they say 'well.....hmmmmm....'
    'they know...':D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

'We're sorry, this video is no longer available.' :(

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Funny or Die, Inc.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/3f716ffebe

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭El_mariachi

censored for a better america!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

630d25da07db.jpg

seen this?

I'm in.

I'll be dressed as Xenu.

Edit: Or possible "Chef!" from South Park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Awesome! I may go. Just gotta see if I can find a Tom Cruise mask..........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Come dressed as a "wardrobe" ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

"Tom Cruuuuise, please come out the closeetttt!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭Calibos

Not directly related to Mr Cruise, but The Profit, a 2001 film about a cult which has been banned in 2002 from (worldwide?) showing due to an injunction by CoS is now available on various video sharing websites (torrents also).

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Banned_film_%27The_Profit%27_appears_on_Web

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 elegant_hobo

Zamboni wrote: »
    Does anyone know if Scientology is regarded as a religion by the Irish State?
    Big up to Germany for telling them to sling their hook.
    no, its not a religion here, but its also not a cult, its just recognised as a business, which is what it is, its not even a cult, its an evil business employing cult tactics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Not directly related to Mr Cruise, but The Profit, a 2001 film about a cult which has been banned in 2002 from (worldwide?) showing due to an injunction by CoS is now available on various video sharing websites (torrents also).

So, CoS says: "the movie is fiction and has nothing to do with Scientology"

They then go to court to stop it from being released. Why would they get it banned if it has nothing to do with them?

*goes to stop a random film that has nothing to do with him blocked from being released*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 The D.C Swan

no, its not a religion here, but its also not a cult, its just recognised as a business, which is what it is, its not even a cult, its an evil business employing cult tactics.

By Lizard people!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 elegant_hobo

its a really really bad film tho, check out a film called the bridge, its a better one bout it, its on google video

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Advertisement