Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poo and the dog walker

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Who cares about a little dog crap? Take a look around, Charlesland is fast becoming a dump. Every Wednesday or Thursday (can't remember which day) when the bins are out, all YOUR rubbish ends up all over the place just because yous are too lazy to tie the ends of your bin bags together or leave the bins in a place where their vunerable to being blown over. By 10am theres rubbish all over the place, in the trees, all over the park, in the stream and in MY garden. And its much harder and longer to clean up YOUR messes than to scoop up a little bit of dog crap now and again.

Theres always bits of wasted food and crappy nappies all over the place which can lead to rats! And if your worried about all the parasites in dog crap just wait until you have rats and vermon like that running all over the place. There are more important issues at hand than moaning about the odd piece of dog crap in your gardens. Like the rubbish problem, the persistant noise of alarms going off and the fact that Charlesland is now seen as a burglars paradise. MOANING GITS!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

That's just trolling glenjamin, please read the charter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭glenjamin

I'm allowed to have my say as this thread concerns me seen as though I have a dog. What I'm saying is there are more important issues going on in Charlesland than complaining about dog crap. I'm not going to get into them again but I think its rich coming from people who are criticising people like me over not picking up after my dog when there are bits of rubbish blowing around all over the place which some (not all) of it is from them.

Of course people have the right when they see me to ask me to pick up after my dog, but does that mean that I can start banging on peoples doors telling them to come out and clean up their garden and to not let their bins keep over flowing?

Same thing ain't it???

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

and another thread goes nowhere quick.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement