Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Doing it for the lads.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I raise a glass to that man.

Fair Play Brother Brian Smith Senior.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

im glad he got the suspended sentence, seemd like a nice fella. according to the article anyway. shame the main heads werent caught

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

JJJJNR wrote: »
    How far would you go for the lads, and how far have you gone for them.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2008/0116/smithb.html

one assumes that "the lads" in this case refers to a long established and now semi-retired organisation that were once very active in that area, as opposed to "the lads" you'd pal around with of a weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

Revenue officials also found two industrial bulk containers, one full of 1,000 litres of neutral alcohol - 94.5% proof.

There was also a forklift, a machine for resealing bottle caps and a machine for making the caps.

The alcohol would be diluted with tap water and then capped, packed and shipped off.

Since when does mixing neutral alcohol with water make Vodka? I'd have thought you'd need more than just that :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Kazobel wrote: »
    Since when does mixing neutral alcohol with water make Vodka? I'd have thought you'd need more than just that :confused:

Potatoes. Isn't vodka distilled from potatoes?

Is there anything spuds can't so?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,343 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

watna wrote: »

It can be made with grain too

Zaph wrote: »
    It can be made with grain too

I think I'd prefer potato vodka, seems more genuine!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I think I'd prefer potato vodka, seems more genuine!
    A way to alcoholically stick it to Dr Atkins, the swine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Is there anything spuds can't so?
    Nah, that's poitin. :D

I read this morning that he got a suspended sentence and has to be "on good behaviour" or something!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I read this morning that he got a suspended sentence and has to be "on good behaviour" or something!
    According to the judge, he was only the "bottle washer", perhaps he's available for a job in Yore Ma's now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

I have taken the fat burd for the lads :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Rob_l wrote: »
    I have taken the fat burd for the lads :mad:

I bet the sex was better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

I bet the sex was better.

Sex with me is always good, well at least thats what I tell myself after a round of self abuse don't want to hurt my feelings

Advertisement