Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jersey Printing

Options
  • 16-01-2008 7:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭

Anyone reconmend somewhere to get Names and numbers printed on Jerseys (in Dublin) for a reasonable price and decent quality that wont fall off after a couple of washes

Cheers !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Qwerty27

Hey
    Im also looking to get this done but for an argentina jersey so need new adidas style rather than premiership style. not sure if you can get it done in Ireland so does anyone know of any websites which might do it?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭srfc1928

Qwerty27 wrote: »
    Hey
    Im also looking to get this done but for an argentina jersey so need new adidas style rather than premiership style. not sure if you can get it done in Ireland so does anyone know of any websites which might do it?

thanks

uksoccershop.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭chilli_pepper

I have the Jerseys already , I am looking for a shop to print the name and numbers on the back of them ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Camden Clothing on Camden Street/Wexford Street.

I've gotten a few bits done by them and Paul there is very helpful.

http://www.camdenclothing.com

Just ring them and ask can you supply the jerseys ... it shouldnt be a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭johnfás

6th wrote: »
    Camden Clothing on Camden Street/Wexford Street.

I've gotten a few bits done by them and Paul there is very helpful.

http://www.camdenclothing.com

Just ring them and ask can you supply the jerseys ... it shouldnt be a problem.

They're great, have had them do a couple of jobs for me too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭chilli_pepper

I will check it out , thanks alot for the responses !

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ilovetoblerone

LIFESTYLE SPORTS!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Danieldavid

LIFESTYLE SPORTS can only put a specific name from that team on a jersey, i.e man united - pogba.

I have a stoke jersey, and Im looking for some where to print a made up name on the back (its for a stag).

Can anyone suggest a place?

Advertisement