Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chewing Gum...

• 16-01-2008 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭

My packet of Airwaves here contains 156kcals per 100g...:confused:

Snacks & Sweets? Are you taking the p*ss? At least move it to the Fitness or Diet & Nutrition forum? Fitness forum preferably.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

What's your point?

You're not going to be eating 100g of chewing gum in any short period of time. Each stick weighs about a gram.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

You swallee the calories.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

What's my point?

It's Chewing gum! What am I going to put on weight or something?? I go through a packet every day...plus I'm not really swallowing much to be fair now...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Cheeky_gal, if you knew After Hours was the wrong place, and wanted your post to go in Fitness, why did you post it in AH? I'm locking this thread with a warning to not do that again. You've been here long enough to know how things work.

Just to put your mind at ease, because you're clearly not thinking, if a piece of chewing gum has 2 calories, you'll have burnt them off within about a minute of chewing. Relax :rolleyes:.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement