Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

xbox live performance issues

• 16-01-2008 8:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hey anyone else hear about or experiencing the latest round of xbox live performance issues. Think I read something on kotaku about it but assumed it was just the states but for the last to days I've been lagging all over the place

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Bros123

Yep!
    Xbox live is no way "Up and Running" as the Xbox website states.
    When i try and download a demo or even view what movies are there(all 25 of them that are the same for the last 2 months) it takes an age with the little Xbox icon doing its round and around thing.
    I have emailed them and will probably get a reply by the end of 2008.
    Seriously pissed off at this stage and they will be emailing me soon to renew my live subscription:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 105 ✭✭SlyRax

I'm still getting super lag, when I play FIFA 08 and press pass the screen freezes then the opponent has the ball. Dunno whether this is down to EA's servers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

I used to suffer from horrible framerate on my 1mb broadband, but that was down to someone else just loading a page.... made the damn thing unplayable for Pro Ev, FIFA..etc

Advertisement