Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

berserk

Options
  • 16-01-2008 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54,208 ✭✭✭✭

saw the the complete bererk collection and im very impressed, best anime iv ever seen

but why no sequel ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,836 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Saw it recently enough myself for the first time and it blew me away.

Currently making my way through the manga.

As for the next series, well...I've heard the creator said there isn't enough manga written yet to warrant another one.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

saw the the complete bererk collection and im very impressed, best anime iv ever seen

but why no sequel ??

Superior manga time for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,208 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

another great anime finished early

claymore

saw it this week and another great one

but again why finish so early ??

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

another great anime finished early

claymore

saw it this week and another great one

but again why finish so early ??

There was not enough manga. Its an ongoing series like Berserk. I bet you noticed the anime get **** near the end? That's because they brought emo Raki back into it and compleatly changed the story. This starts to happen around ep20 if I remember.

Read the manga its better. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

DingChavez wrote: »
    There was not enough manga. Its an ongoing series like Berserk. I bet you noticed the anime get **** near the end? That's because they brought emo Raki back into it and compleatly changed the story. This starts to happen around ep20 if I remember.

Read the manga its better. :D

Definitely, manga number 77 now. The artist only does one a month! It will take a while before they even think about making the second series unless they change it completely. A very good show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

hmm where does the manga start off where the anime finnished ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

bumpy on this , sorry for the late revival ,just wondering if anyone knows the answer to my first post :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Prime32

awhir wrote: »
    hmm where does the manga start off where the anime finnished ?
    If you're talking about Claymore, they start changing things around Pieta. Small at first, but they get larger. That volcano fight came out of nowhere.

If you want to read the manga, start at the beginning of the Pieta arc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Shinjuku

Got berserk on the recommendation of many posters here. I love my classic manga, but berserk was boring, repetitive ( Every 5mins they'd ride into battle with the same bleedin' song blaring in the background) and the animation was pretty crap. It just got more and more boring and I coudn't finish it.

Ninja scroll ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭WEST

I just finished watching anime last nite and I can't believe no more episodes were created. Talk about frustrating. I guess it time to read the manga to get some sort of conclusion.

• Advertisement
Advertisement