Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

burton snowboarding boots for sale!!!

• 16-01-2008 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

burton iroc womens 5.5 boots
    brand new in box never used
    just a size to small for my GF
    any taker???
    170 ono

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

You can't sell stuff on boards. Go to adverts.ie if you must. Discussion board only :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Yes, Don1 is correct.

I had left the post earlier because well its related to Winter Sports.. kinda

Closing thread now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

I have reopened this thread

I shouldn't have closed it in the first place so I would like to publicly apologise to "pbaker1983" for doing so.

According to our own Winter Sports charter

This forum is for:
    1. Discussing wintersports in general. This includes skiing, snowboarding, ice skating, Winter Olympics, bobsled and so on and so forth.
    2. Discussing wintersports destinations with all the associated good and bad points.
    3. Discussing equipment, techniques etc.
    4. Offering wintersports equipment for sale. These posts must be clear about what is being sold, the condition and price.

I had been of the belief that the selling of items on Boards.ie was forbidden has a Global rule covering all of Boards.ie. This is not the case, so in future selling of items related to WinterSports equipment will be allowed here.

Again I apologise to pbaker1983, the fault was mine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

oops, I was under the same illusion. Apologies pbaker1983. :o

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Generally that is that case, but when this was created I looked at the surfing forum and saw they allowed surfing stuff to be offered as long as all details were supplied, so I thought it might be a good thing for this forum too. If it gets out of hand (and I thinks it's unlikely) then I'm sure we will have a rethink to see if it is appropriate, but at the current level I don't think there is anything wrong with it (unless we are told otherwise by a higher up).

• Advertisement
Advertisement