Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What conditions on Pets?

Options
  • 16-01-2008 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭

Just looking for opinions. If you were renting out a house, and potential good tenants had a medium sized dog, (not sharing with others) what conditions would you consider reasonable to ask for. House has decent sized garden. I did a search here and some suggested asking for a larger deposit and adding conditions about carpets, furniture, garden etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

I think a larger deposit is very reasonable to ask for.

Are you the landlord? If so I think it's great that you are considering letting to a person with a dog. It's next to near impossible to find a place in Dublin that will allow any pets. It's such a pity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Its not mine. Since I posted this the owner has decided against a dog. They've just fitted new carpets which I guess is a problem with a dog.

Advertisement