Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't Mess With A Blonde! :D

Options
  • 16-01-2008 11:20pm
    Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

A guy is having a drink in a very dark bar. He leans over to a large woman next to him and says 'Do you wanna hear a funny blonde joke?' The big woman replies 'Well before you tell that joke, you should know something. I'm blonde, six feet tall, 210lb and I'm a professional triathlete and bodybuilder. The blonde woman sitting next to me is 6'2", weighs 220lb and she's an ex-professional wrestler. Next to her is a blonde who is 6'5", weighs 250lb and she's a current professional kick boxer. Now, do you still want to tell that joke?' The guy thinks about it for a second and says, 'No, not if I'm going to have to explain it three times!'

Comments

Advertisement