Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scent of an in-law

Options
  • 16-01-2008 11:30pm
    Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

A bloke was watching football, drinking a few tinnies and popping peanuts into his mouth., when his wife called him from the kitchen. He turned his head towards the kitchen to answer her and accidentaly popped a peanut into his ear. Well, they both tried and tried, but neither one could get it out. 'Alright then,' the wife said, 'We'd better get you to the hospital.' Just as they walked out, their teenage daughter and her boyfriend arrived. 'Where are you and Dad going?' she asked. The mother replied 'We're just off to the hospital, your dad has a peanut stuck in his ear.'

The boyfriend then said, 'I'll tell you what; before you go, let me try to dislodge it for you.' They agreed, so the lad stuck two fingers up the father's nose and told him to blow. The father blew, and out popped the peanut. As they headed back inside, the mother turned to her husband and said, 'That lad's pretty clever. What do you think he'll be when he grows up?' The father replied 'By the smell of his fingers, he'll be our son in law.'

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

:)h My

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

He he!

Advertisement