Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lonely Heart

Options
  • 16-01-2008 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭

Hey I moved to Limerick a few months ago from Galway. I'm 24 and to cut a long story short I would like to make friends in the Limerick area. So are there any hotspots for the Limerick boardsies? Are people interested in meeting up even? What do you Limerickans think? Is there room for another :D ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

??

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Welcome to Limerick, CerebralCortex!

There is a thread a few lines down where some people are trying to organise a meet up. Keep an eye on that thread, and see what happens.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055210839

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Pye

Welcome to Limerick. =)

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭johnmolloy554

Welcome to Limerick. It's going to be hard to meet people not from work or house sharing. Get a part time job in a busy bar where they have a young staff 20-24 and you'll have a great time. Worked for me in Cork.

Advertisement