Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Year away

• 17-01-2008 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I don't particularily want to travel on my own at the end of this year.

I am considering going away this year but cn't go until start September. My friends are going in May and I was wondering what would be the best way for me to go about this trip - meet them in Sydney? I really would like to do the whole asia thing - is it possible to do this AFTER Oz and any ideas how much the round the world tickets are now??

Thank you

Sony

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Hey

Travelling on your own really isn't that bad! But yea, if you want you can go straight to Oz (with a short stop over of course) and do Asia on your way home.
    Not sure how much the tickets are now. When I was looking earlier this year it was best part of 2000, I got a one way to Oz from USIT because I'm travelling for more then 12 months.

Advertisement