Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fan days?

Options
  • 17-01-2008 2:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know how to organise a fan day?
    I could use an incentive to get more people to show up for cup games.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭D.V.S.

Galvasean wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to organise a fan day?
    I could use an incentive to get more people to show up for cup games.

you're not actually able to organise them yourself, the board will suggest it (usually near the end of the season) if they think a crowd boost is needed. I've had 2 arranged by the board at Forest, just make sure you win them or the fans backlash is much worse than normal, and the board start moaning too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

D.V.S. wrote: »
    you're not actually able to organise them yourself, the board will suggest it (usually near the end of the season) if they think a crowd boost is needed. I've had 2 arranged by the board at Forest, just make sure you win them or the fans backlash is much worse than normal, and the board start moaning too!

I had one at Halifax in the game I'm playing now.Lost 1-0 which brought an end to my 29 match unbeaten run.Boo-urns. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭D.V.S.

Gillington wrote: »
    I had one at Halifax in the game I'm playing now.Lost 1-0 which brought an end to my 29 match unbeaten run.Boo-urns. :(

Very Boo-urns, just make sure the board don't organise a 'rotten egg day' next time as they can get messy if you lose!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭TheBa

I usually find that my board(s) only set up a fan day when i'm stromg favourites for a match. Not lost one yet.

Advertisement