Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Penny Arcade Vs. Some random blogger

Options
  • 17-01-2008 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭

This is one of the best arguments I've heard against the practice of poorly researched fear mongering on games.
    He does not warrant our time, but I will speak in the clear manner that one must when managing animals: these things are not simulated by this or any other piece of entertainment software available at retail. Indeed, it was precisely the lack of sodomy that created a stir before release.

What, then, is the source of this imagery? To find it, you must drill deep down through the artifice and find the undulating reservoir of sexual fetish that boils beneath. This scheming, grotesque caricature of a "concerned citizen" is about as transparent as it gets.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

I love the Penny Arcade guys and they prove their point yet again. The funny thing is this guy is basing his entire retarded argument on a couple of videos he watched on YouTube. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

If he is right, I'm going back to play Mass Effect again, as I obviously missed 90% of the game on my first play through!

No one gets into an argument with Tycho and wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Gabe/Mike sums it up best:

"This guy is a nobody. This blow up with gamers is the most attention he's ever had, and is ever likely to get."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Lol
    Gamers Are Godless Liberal Fangots

In these cybertimes, today's kids are increasingly exposed to an all-you-can-eat sodomistic buffet of digital devilry. Today's bands are broader...

Advertisement