Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just want to ask a wee favour....

Options
  • 17-01-2008 10:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭

Hey Ladies,

My best friend is starting a unique and ambitious goal-setting business, which is showing a lot of promising potential, and is seeking input which will help shape the direction she wishes to pursue. To do this, her team has created a survey which takes just 5-10 minutes to complete. To encourage participation, each participant will be entered into a draw for €500 EUR it could be well-worth your time!
    Many thanks in advance for your time. If you don't have 5-10 minutes now, any time before Monday would be great :) And don't worry - I won't see your answers - it goes directly to the research company invloved.
    Finally, to encourage even more participation (as this survey really will be so important to her), for each person YOU now forward the link to, your name will be added (again and again) into the prize draw!

Please pm me your email if your interested in helping out,

Thanks alot to anyone who has the time, I really appreciate it! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

I was going to PM you, but then I saw that your friend is encouraging us to spam all of our friends in our email address books.

I ain't in the business of sending crap on to my friends that don't want it. Not even for an outside chance of winning 500 quid. Sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

wow chill out chick.

If you didn't want to pm me then there was no need to post at all. She is not encouraging spamming.
    I've sent it on to a few friends and I've sent a personal mail with the attachment to explain what it is.
    This girl has set up this business on her own from scratch and I'm so proud of her, just want to help any way I can.

Thanks to everyone else who pm'd me. I really appreciate it, I'll buy ye all a drink next meet up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

G86 wrote: »
    wow chill out chick.

If you didn't want to pm me then there was no need to post at all. She is not encouraging spamming.
    I've sent it on to a few friends and I've sent a personal mail with the attachment to explain what it is.
    This girl has set up this business on her own from scratch and I'm so proud of her, just want to help any way I can.

Thanks to everyone else who pm'd me. I really appreciate it, I'll buy ye all a drink next meet up :)

To me, asking people to forward on an email to other people and encouraging them to forward it on again is unsolicited, unwanted email, no matter how nicely you ask or how much good intention is behind it. Good luck to your friend with her business venture and I hope she has every success.

I'm perfectly "chilled", btw.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement