Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Moderators!

• 17-01-2008 1:14pm
    Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Congratulations to the following new moderators of this forum:

Tom Young;
    Maximilian, and;
    gabhain7.

Thanks to those who had an input into the decision-making process.

Regards,
    hullaballú.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

Hi folks,

Congratulations to the following new moderators of this forum:

Tom Young;
    Maximilian, and;
    gabhain7.

Thanks to those who had an input into the decision-making process.

Regards,
    hullaballú.

Very good choices, good luck to one and all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Did I ever have a chance?

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

As I said to Hulaballu, I'm glad to be able to contribute something after loitering around this place since before if existed in its present incarnation.

I hope I can help out and not let the powah! go to my head!

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tom Young

Maximilian wrote: »
    As I said to Hulaballu, I'm glad to be able to contribute something after loitering around this place since before if existed in its present incarnation.

I hope I can help out and not let the powah! go to my head!

Same for me.

Tom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

6th wrote: »
    Did I ever have a chance?

Back to after hours with you!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Congrats :) Good choices!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 479 ✭✭_JOE_

Well done all...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Congradulations Tom, Maximilian and Gabhain.

Tom, what is your first act as moderator going to be :)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Rhonda9000

Here here.. congrats you 3 I know you will do a great job and let me say anything! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Tom Young wrote: »
    Same for me.

Tom
    All the best Tom.

My own opinion is that you'll be an excellent mod.

Thanks for all the help and support.

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tom Young

All the best Tom.

My own opinion is that you'll be an excellent mod.

Thanks for all the help and support.

Many thanks. You're more than welcome.
    Tom, what is your first act as moderator going to be?

SNAFU - Situation Normal All ..........!:)

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Yes yes, but you have to remember I'm still a mod here - and so long as that's the case, the masses will be oppressed.

Edit: by the way, I was supposed to have quoted Rhonda here. I'm too lazy to fix it now though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭cast_iron

Congrats to the new Mods.

I have no doubt they will do an excellent job.

Best of luck...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Best of luck all :)

Advertisement