Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2002 VW Polo 1.2L (round head lights)

Options
  • 17-01-2008 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi,
    I'm thinking about purchasing a 2002 VW Polo 1.2L with approx 45000 miles.
    Has anyone got any feedback on this car...good or bad?
    I will only be using the car for short journeys at weekends not everyday as I commute by train during the week.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭VODKA-MAN

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055216988

have a looka at this recent thread.

hope it helps!!

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭M450

I just bought that very model with similar mileage... very nice small car. I'v never heard a bad word about them and so far It's brilliant!
    One problem though... the last owner was a smoker!! :(

If you want something small, insurance friendly, and good-looking then I recommend to go for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭VODKA-MAN

M450 wrote: »
    I just bought that very model with similar mileage... very nice small car. I'v never heard a bad word about them and so far It's brilliant!
    One problem though... the last owner was a smoker!! :(

If you want something small, insurance friendly, and good-looking then I recommend to go for it!

Glad to hear you like it!!too bad about the smoker though!i have the same problem.
    iv got a 08 1.2 sportline model comming in 5 weeks though so that will sort that!polos are great small cars!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

watch out for dodgy coils and catalytic convertors. also try for a comfortline and 65bhp.

Advertisement