Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

best place for snow at start of march?

• 17-01-2008 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭

i'm thinking italy, livigno , or anywhere high. i kinda have livigno in my head as the best place (think i had a thread on it before) but want to know all possibilities.

any suggestions? on a budget ideally... :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,092 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Livigno 8 to 15 March for the Irish Snowboard & Ski Week, sure what more could you ask for!!

...On the other hand if you want to go really cheap you could try Bulgaria, no one knows what the snow will be like in early March but if look at what we have got so far, I still think I can squeeze a decent week in early April.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

I went to Livingo a few seasons back in March and it was good, bit icey towards the end but the fields are big and it's really cheap over there for eating out etc. If the poker crew are heading over lemme know because I might tag along!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

At the start of March there'll be snow everywhere (well the main coutries at least). Not sure about places like Bulgaria nad Poland. Any biggish resort should be fine.

Advertisement