Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaelic Telecom

Options
  • 17-01-2008 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Just found out that Gaelic Telecom (another company owned by Imagine) are offering Broadband for Naas area. €10 BB (1M/128) + Standard Phone (Calls charged) Line Rental €26. Seems like a good offer. Anyone know anything about Gaelic Telecom ?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

use the search function :)

The Broadband is no different to that of BT, UTV, Perlico etc as its all resold Eircom Broadband

• Registered Users Posts: 38 hogeybear

I'm fairly certain actually that the imagine group does differ slightly to perlico etc. Imagine and BT re both linked directly into the Eircom Broadband exchange where UTV and Perlico are actually resellers. It makes a HUGE difference when you need something fixed as I found out to my own detrement when I was with Perlico. Couldn't get a call out to the house for weeks!! I'm with imagine now and it's the same as being with Eircom (only cheaper!!) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Steer clear of Gaelic or anything connected to Imagine. They're a disaster with both customer service and actual service. You can be lucky and get a trouble free service but you'll be in the minority.

If you do sign up, pray nothing goes wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Onikage

Imagine are bitstream resellers.

Here is a list of all service types available on exchanges:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=303312

Advertisement