Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheapest Canon PG40 and CL1 ink cartridges

• 17-01-2008 4:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can buy the cheapest ink cartridges for my canon printer(they don't have to be canon branded).The following are the types of cartridges which are compatible with it:
    CL41
    CL51
    PG40
    PG50
    Ive browsed alot of websites but the shipping costs to Ireland are very high.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

link

would have been easier if you left your printer model

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

davton wrote: »
    link

would have been easier if you left your printer model

Its a pixma mp460 printer scanner copier

edit: i cant find any catridges compatible with my printer on that site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy