Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEW WEBSITE! www.nondrinkersgroup.com

• 17-01-2008 5:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭

Hey Everyone!

Come along and have a look at our new website!!!www.nondrinkersgroup.com

It's super fantastic and we'll be adding to it all the time, so if you have any comments or suggestions, just contact us via the site.

Enjoy!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Wow it looks great, fair play Fiona! :D

I'll leave it as it is for now... there's not many new threads in here, so people will notice it more if it's not stickied, cos let's face it..... nobody bothers looking at the stickies :p

If it starts slipping down the page, I'll sticky it.

Again, well done, looks great.

Stickified

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 wester08

Looks good, best of luck with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭WooPeeA

Site looks great! Very readable and clear. +1 for no commercials.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,493 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

The Webserver is not responding

A server called "www.nondrinkersgroup.com" which hosts the information you requested is not responding.

Please check the address of the information you wish to find and try again later

The forum has finally been renamed to match the website btw :pac:

What happened to the website? All I see is ads for booze?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,009 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Papa Smut wrote: »
    What happened to the website? All I see is ads for booze?!

Ya, doesnt make too much sense tbh.Very funny though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

titan18 wrote: »
    Ya, doesnt make too much sense tbh.Very funny though

i saw that too - but there are non drinking links -can the booze ads be blocked

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭WooPeeA

Seems like domain was paid for a year only and someone forgot to pay for another year.

Now domain doesn't belong to the previous owner and is full of ads from which the new owner makes money.

Am I right?

Sounds right

I'll unsticky this and let it die... If it gets back up and running then let me know and I'll stick it again

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,506 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Although I don't post in this forum alot if somebody wants to buy a domain I can see what I can do about providing webspace for them

Advertisement