Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stunning action from the J League

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭event

saw that before, its class

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I won a fiver on this on Paddy Power last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

lol, thats comical, brilliant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 729 ✭✭✭scruff321

standards normally the same except no goggles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

scruff321 wrote: »
    standards normally the same except no goggles
    Yeh right. The best 11 from the J League would outplay ourselves or any of the British teams imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Yeh right. The best 11 from the J League would outplay ourselves or any of the British teams imo.

I dunno about the best XI, but the overall standard is very poor. When I lived in Kyoto, I followed Purple Sanga (something of a J-League yo-yo club) and some of the defending (at both ends) was slapstick. Teams seem to rely too much on their foreign imports, whether it's the tall European guy in defence, or the nippy Brazillian up front.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

that is absolutely hilarious. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭yahoo_moe

class

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭yom 1

great find:p

Advertisement