Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Newspaper in Waterford

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Very impressed myself. Lots of local news, and it feels very "local" if you get me. Interesting to see how it pans out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭teckno

I found the news section very good, and the community/local section excellent. However sport was very average and needs a lot more work put into it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭tubey

It's quite good but they need to make some revisions. Firstly there's too many out and about pictures....keep them to one page if you ask me. Also, their entertainment segment is in completely the wrong place....they have it amongst classifieds just before sport....where hardly anyone (especially ladies) will see it. Well produced though.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Ri na hEireann

Very good presentation it must be said. Alot in it, may become my new midweek paper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭JohnC.

Finally got a look at it this week. I don't normally buy newspapers as I don't end up reading much in them, but there seemed to be a fair bit in this.

I noticed everyones favorite serial objector get a mention in a few planning objections or appeals. They could probably have a weekly, or at least monthly, McCann Corner;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭scout353

Kahless wrote: »
    They could probably have a weekly, or at least monthly, McCann Corner;)

LMAO :D

Certainly would have plenty of material to work with!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Jor

That would be a good idea.

Everytime he puts in an objection, he has to write a 500 word article for the paper explaining his reasons. That should keep us all typing away here.

Advertisement