Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Back in UK for 2008 Season

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Two exciting offence teams and Saints should be spending or drafting some strong defensive players this year which should make both teams good on both sides of the ball. Can't wait. Have booked accommodation but not flights yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

jdivision wrote: »
    By the way loads of guys who play in the league ended up in The Porterhouse in Covent Garden on the Saturday. Probably will be the same again this year.

What league?...

I'm going, booked into the IBIS beside Wembley with many other Charger fans. I travel over sat morning back monday afternoon.

Tickets won't be an issue if last year is anything to go by.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Irish league

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

jdivision wrote: »
    Irish league

Leslie91 What jdivision is referring to is the Irish American Football League or IAFL.

http://www.iafl.info

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

Anyone get club wembley tix yesterday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Wisesmurf wrote: »
    Anyone get club wembley tix yesterday?

Nope. I was disappointed with the blocks being offered. I didn't hear of any near midfield being offered. Best was 'corner flag'. Reckon the prawn sandwich brigade are getting the better seats. Gonna hope for the lottery on general tix now.

Advertisement