Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greenhouse Club in Limerick

Options
  • 17-01-2008 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

anyone know anything bout this? i know its in mallow st but are there any pic of it on google or anything. couldnt find them..is it a club or just a pub?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Dunno but I hear that a lot of the art college birds go there. So I gotta go cos they're hot... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

Nice little club with nice beers and good djs,

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ellenmelon

you can find them on facebook. just search "greenhouse limerick" i think it is..
    the managers are heading over to NYC for a couple of months so it's closed up for a while..till the end of Feb as far as i know..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

its the top floor of the bank, its had many incarnations in its time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭D-A-V-E

top floor of the bank? how high is the bank?!! cnt see it being to safe with all the steps! must go check it out sometime so..what type of music do they play? i personaly would like to hear the likes of lasgo and other rave songs there if im drinking..never really see that anywhere tho :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭RINO87

ellenmelon wrote: »
    you can find them on facebook. just search "greenhouse limerick" i think it is..
    the managers are heading over to NYC for a couple of months so it's closed up for a while..till the end of Feb as far as i know..

clsed?? ah nuts, i was going to go there tomorrow nite!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Entrance is through the Bank or else around the side on Mallow Street.

Nice place, a bit classy... Small enough though, but cosy.

Closed at present until end of Feb: as was stated they're gone to NYC.

Advertisement