Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NCT - RE TEST - VW, any mechanics here?

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

zolwien wrote: »
    What you say:It's not rocket science.....But russians do know rocket science hahaha.:-)and most of the smart guys in US NASA are mostly from Russia and China.
    I wonder would they replace parts on the shuttle without running a diagnosis on it first?
    that's only thing you can say!but you have nothing else to deny the fact i've stated previously.And remember no foreigners means no foreign investments,no investment means Irleand back in potato field!
    I think it was more aimed at you - if you don't like it here then you go!
    You are already seeing that every week there are 200-300 jobs loosing in ireland and if the speed is keeping that way within the 5 years time you are back on potatoes!So then you walk with empty pocket and saying everything is GRAND!!!like you allways say.

So remember Competitive is the key word in every sector!not ripping people off everywhere!Otherwise you know what will happen.
    You really like living here, do you?
    MercMad wrote: »
    Man this thread is priceless !
    I think its time to kill it before diplomatic relations between Potato-land and russia or wherever in Eastern Europe worsen!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement