Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tatics and a good attacking midfielder

Options
  • 17-01-2008 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

i am in need of a good tatic for liverpool i like 4 4 2 but in need of a good one and a goog attackin midfielder.... playin online wit a mate and getting my ass kicked, just started a new league so this is my chance to kick his ass

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

ACM? or a winger? How much do you have to spend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 big bird

AML 20 million tops would sell if needed more

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Go for Ricardo Quaresma or Matias Fernandez.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

modric too is class, dont get van der vaart cause you'll find it hard to play 442 with him. I found he takes away from gerrards performances, although he is a class player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Skud wrote: »
    modric too is class, dont get van der vaart cause you'll find it hard to play 442 with him. I found he takes away from gerrards performances, although he is a class player.

hmmm, that's interesting. with Chelsea i found playing Lampard and Van der Vaart in the centre of a 442 together worked better, as it usually meant the team passed it better, rather than say playing a more combative or defensive player along side. without knowing much about the engine I guess it would be player specific?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 Mikel Jr.

udinese have a great amlr

his name is something like quagilarella

go to their squad and look for him

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Balazs Dzsudzsak becomes deadly if you can give him a season's chance.You get him for under 200k at the start,already in my game he's gone to Lazio for 15mil in January window in second season.

Advertisement