Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New thread material crisis.

• 17-01-2008 7:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭

Having done a good honest 1 and a half hours work, Pighead decided that he deserved a bit of me/him time so logged on to boards to see what was happening. Decided on starting a new thread as well. Clicked on the New Thread button, long slender yet masculine fingers hovering over the keyboards at the ready.....................waited waited and nothing.

Tried again but again, nothing. Panic set in, Pighead thumped his brain and then suddenly it screamed out MARZIPAN BABIES. Brilliant, done a quick search and loa nd behold some fcuker had already started a thread on Marzipan Babies. Sickener.

Turned out that every suggestion for a new thread that the brain was throwing down to the fingers had been done already. Disaster for Pighead. In the old days you could throw out a sneaky topic that been done before without getting caught but these days its almost impossible to get away with it. "Yawn, done to death" or a posted link with the exact same topic are usually fired at you almost before you hit the Submit New Thread button.

So what haven't we had a thread about yet. There has to be something. Are we throwing out too many topics a day? Will there be anything left for future Pighead Juniors to talk about. Should we have some sort of topic limit put in place. Or has Pigheads brain just given up the ghost. Interesting questions, interesting times.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭St Bill

How about Masculine Babies and/or Marzipan Fingers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,174 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Male Lactation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Pheonix Ski

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Overheal wrote: »
    Male Lactation
    Pigheads pretty sure one of those big breasted chubby lads from BGRH has doen this topic before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

How far you can shoot your load.

• Advertisement

RonMexico wrote: »
    How far you can shoot your load.
    Cracking idea for a thread RonMexico (are you actually a Mexican or were you just drunk on Tequila when choosen your username?) and believe Pighead when he says that he has a 1001 similarly related thread ideas, only problem is threads of this nature tend to get locked before you can say "Bet you I can hit that old lady at the bus stop in the eye from here"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

How far girls can shoot their load?

hmm how about talking about ladybirds and the clouds in the sky 0_o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,125 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

A poll on the use of cloud formation to determine jus ad bellum without an Atari Jaguar option.

Dudess wrote: »
    How far girls can shoot their load?
    Depends whos with them. If its Pighead doing the honours then the load squirting distance is approaching somewhere near infinity. If its Spankeh or faceman then the squirting ends up in negative distance and ends up somewhere around the kidneys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,174 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

ouch. thats a burn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

When a fanny spits at you it's a sign that it is angry, everybody knows it's not a good thing.

Well then what does it mean if a fanny farts at you?

Well then what does it mean if a fanny farts at you?
    Job done.:cool:

Or maybe it just wanted to blow wind at you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Pighead wrote: »
    Clicked on the New Thread button, long slender yet masculine fingers hovering over the keyboards at the ready.....................waited waited and nothing.

Use your own short, stubby, yet feminine, fingers. At least that way something will happen.

Slow coach wrote: »
    Use your own short, stubby, yet feminine, fingers. At least that way something will happen.
    As a mod of the Mathematics Forum you really should know better Slow Coach. Pighead and short, stubby yet feminine fingers don't equate.
    Handsome Face + Toned Body + Clean Arsehole + Long Slender yet Masculine Fingers= Pighead

Terrible assumptions + erroneous information * wrongness= Slow Coach

Cracking idea for a thread RonMexico (are you actually a Mexican or were you just drunk on Tequila when choosen your username?) and believe Pighead when he says that he has a 1001 similarly related thread ideas, only problem is threads of this nature tend to get locked before you can say "Bet you I can hit that old lady at the bus stop in the eye from here"

On the origin of Ron Mexico:

It is the nickname of American Football nutjob Michael Vick

In March 2005 a woman named Sonya Elliott filed a civil lawsuit against Vick alleging she contracted genital herpes from Vick, in the autumn of 2002, and that he failed to inform her that he had the disease. Elliot further alleged that Vick had visited clinics under the alias "Ron Mexico" to get treatments and thus he knew of his condition. On April 24, 2006 Vick's attorney, Lawrence Woodward, revealed that the lawsuit had settled out of court with an undisclosed amount. Many fans bought custom jerseys from NFL.com with Vick's number 7 and the name "MEXICO" on the back, as a reference to his lawsuit. The NFL has since banned customizing jerseys with the name Mexico

I was living with an American family at the time and the father thought that Ron Mexico was as unlikely a name for a huge black famous football player as it was for a drunk off his tits Irishman. Everyone calls me Ron Mexico since.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Having done a good honest 1 and a half hours work, Pighead decided that he deserved a bit of me/him time so logged on to boards to see what was happening. Decided on starting a new thread as well. Clicked on the New Thread button, long slender yet masculine fingers hovering over the keyboards at the ready.....................waited waited and nothing.

Tried again but again, nothing. Panic set in, Pighead thumped his brain and then suddenly it screamed out MARZIPAN BABIES. Brilliant, done a quick search and loa nd behold some fcuker had already started a thread on Marzipan Babies. Sickener.

Turned out that every suggestion for a new thread that the brain was throwing down to the fingers had been done already. Disaster for Pighead. In the old days you could throw out a sneaky topic that been done before without getting caught but these days its almost impossible to get away with it. "Yawn, done to death" or a posted link with the exact same topic are usually fired at you almost before you hit the Submit New Thread button.

So what haven't we had a thread about yet. There has to be something. Are we throwing out too many topics a day? Will there be anything left for future Pighead Juniors to talk about. Should we have some sort of topic limit put in place. Or has Pigheads brain just given up the ghost. Interesting questions, interesting times.
    Where's my lodger?
    The prick owes me money and I'm broke and want to get drunk.

Terry wrote: »
    Where's my lodger?
    The prick owes me money and I'm broke and want to get drunk.
    Start up a thread on it and maybe using our collective noggins we can find the fiend. Have you checked underneath the stairs? Thats were Pighead usually hides when he owes people money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

The "big dick vs the little dick" thread.

How about that one pighead, the plug thinks we are on to something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

How about the have you ever had a mouthful of clearasil confusing it with mouthwash when inebriated and does the god awful taste ever go away thread?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Jackz wrote: »
    How about the have you ever had a mouthful of clearasil confusing it with mouthwash when inebriated and does the god awful taste ever go away thread?
    Or......
    The ever swollaw engine oil thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Plug wrote: »
    The "big dick vs the little dick" thread.
    Plug wrote: »
    Or......
    The ever swollaw engine oil thread.
    Hmmm ... a Kilkenny guy who wants to talk about dick size and swallowing thick viscous liquids ...

That's new (not!)

:p:D

I had high hopes for this thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

How about, (much like the Boardsies classifieds) we have the boardsies obituaries? What if Pighead was no longer with us? What could we say about such a guy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭the dee

LadyJ wrote: »
    How about, (much like the Boardsies classifieds) we have the boardsies obituaries? What if Pighead was no longer with us? What could we say about such a guy?

I like that idea!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I had high hopes for this thread

Agreed.
    Swing and a miss...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭thebiggestjim

Has hermaphrodite midget sex been covered yet?

How about - "Weirdest place you've wiped your snots?"

Agreed.
    Swing and a miss...
    Have to disagree with that assesment agent smith. Pighead reckons this is a cracking wee thread and already its had some top class contributions from boards legends such as Plug, JackZ and RonMexico. Pighead will be amazed if this thread doesn't metamorphisize into a huge bulging 10 pager full of amazing 1 liners and interesting mini stories.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

How about "Would you rather have a tiny little penis, or a massive clitoris?"
    That one could go global...

doonothing wrote: »
    How about "Would you rather have a tiny little penis, or a massive clitoris?"
    That one could go global...
    Hmmm a lot of penis suggestions in here. Kind of hammers home Pigheads point. The wang/todger/weener/willy/pecker threads have all been done before.
    To answer your question, probably a tiny little penis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

Hmmm a lot of penis suggestions in here. Kind of hammers home Pigheads point. The wang/todger/weener/willy/pecker threads have all been done before.

But have they been done with such grace as that question? I think not.
    Maybe a Maddie thread? Emm... or some really esoteric boards.ie history? That's always fun! After that I'm out of options :(

• Advertisement

I'd like to see a thread discussing ways that we can make scangers vanish. I reckon if you laced corned beef with ratpoison the population of Limerick would be cut in half overnight.

That and Brawn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

RonMexico wrote: »
    I'd like to see a thread discussing ways that we can make scangers vanish. I reckon if you laced corned beef with ratpoison the population of Limerick would be cut in half overnight.

That and Brawn.

Just poison the beef supply to McDonalds/Burger King/Supermacs and oh yeh all the local chippers :D

gurramok wrote: »
    Just poison the beef supply to McDonalds/Burger King/Supermacs and oh yeh all the local chippers :D

In that case we must poison as many rats and pigeons as possible. "Beef" he he.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

No change there then. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

gurramok wrote: »
    Don't forget the red bull and the cans of dutch gold and bavaria. Oh, vodka too, just in case the red bull doesn't get them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Terry wrote: »
    Don't forget the red bull and the cans of dutch gold and bavaria. Oh, vodka too, just in case the red bull doesn't get them.

Ah Terry, they've moved on since Dutch Gold, its Old Somerset from the local Tesco now :P

On the theory of chippers, forgot about the local chinese which do damn good food, how can a skanger be distinguished from respectful folk in their food menu?

Just poison all the chips or go with the curry option? :D

Advertisement