Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work experience(fluid dynamics)

• 17-01-2008 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

I didnt know who else to ask so i thought you guys might know.

Im in transition year at the moment and after doing a project I have gained an interest in fluid dynamic. I want to get into something like designing planes or car to be aerodynamic when im older. However for the mean time I would like to see what this kind of job is like in real life.

Does anyone know car or plane designers in Ireland? I'd love to do work experience with someone who works with fluid dynamics?

Sean

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

A mate of mine did aeronautical Engineering in UL, when he was doing work experience for it he went to work for Airbus in France. However I'm meeting him tomorrow night and see if he can give me a name of a place that might be good for experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭blacklionboy

Thanks.!! email me at blacklionboy2@gmail.com
    Seans
    A mate of mine did aeronautical Engineering in UL, when he was doing work experience for it he went to work for Airbus in France. However I'm meeting him tomorrow night and see if he can give me a name of a place that might be good for experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Copied to Engineering (here) for to get more responses.

Advertisement