Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trek 11 cast photos

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

I thoght Simon Pegg was cast as Scotty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Heh, cool photos.

Urban definitely looks very McCoy-ish.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

They all look the part alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

I dont know... I know Zachary really looks like spock and all but i worry about how they will keep to established story. i mean
    Bruce Greenwood (Pike) that does not look right based on the time this takes place, kirks first mission, Anyone see the orginal pilot of TOS with pike before shatner was cast? Anyway pike looked allot younger i think that Bruce Greenwood ooks far too old to be pike.

He looks a bit like older pike did, they do all look the part the age is what concerns me, when is this set? and how can pike be so old if the cre are young

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Pegg was cast as scotty, yeah. Just not in the photos for whatever reason.

Not sure when this is set in relation to The Cage, but then I'm not sure when The Cage was set in relation to the series proper either. Could have been years and years in between?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

I personally hope they ignore lots of the canon, star trek needs a reeboot, if only a slight one, small things like making pike older will be a good thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

I hope that "Kirk" wannabe kid is some superb actor 'cos the smarmy lookin' head on him is annoying me already ;)

Good thing I am 100% open-minded about this new film :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Can't wait for it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Goodshape wrote: »
    Pegg was cast as scotty, yeah. Just not in the photos for whatever reason.

Not sure when this is set in relation to The Cage, but then I'm not sure when The Cage was set in relation to the series proper either. Could have been years and years in between?

There is a later episode in season 2 of tos when they go back with pike to the planet. "omega 3" in that episode it mentions how many years its been and remember that kirk only took command one year before that so em...
    Kirk took command over ayear after pikes accident

Advertisement