Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FpsBrain - First Neural Accelerator for Computer Gamers

Options
  • 17-01-2008 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭

TOMARNI is best known for its high-end PCs, but has now announced the fruit of a cooperation with Free university Berlin; The first neural accelerator for computer gamers. This is actually not even any kind of electronics, but a pill to keep your mind focused on the game at hand. To make it to the top in e-sports today you have to stay in shape, not just with your gaming skills, but also physically and mentally. TOMARNI and Free University Berlin have performed extensive research, together with internationally acknowledged gamers, and come up with FpsBrain.

FpsBrain will accelerate neural processes, heighten perception and reduce reaction times. Unlike drinks like Jolt Cola or coffee, FpsBrain will not make you restless and shaky, but you will remain calm and concentrated. It contains only ingredients that have been internationally approved (list here), and you can even find some caffeine in there.

image3.php?id=4279

One can with 60 capsules costs €19.90 and comes with a 110% money-back guarantee. Recommended daily dose is 2 capsules. FpsBrain can be ordered from FpsBrain.com

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

hax

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

conzymaher wrote: »
    hax

+1

Bio-Hax

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Hmm...Calm and concentrated you say - could do me in day to day life, never mind gaming! Though if you start hitting close to perfect sniper / railgun shots, I can see a lot of bannings coming.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Hmm...Calm and concentrated you say - could do me in day to day life, never mind gaming! Though if you start hitting close to perfect sniper / railgun shots, I can see a lot of bannings coming.

If you start hitting perfect sniper shots in day to day life, I think you would get more than a ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

I'm afraid of RL - apparently there are no respawns...What happens if I get fragged out there?!

🤪

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

zomg, performance enhancing drugs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Ghey

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

b0ll0x

Like Apple "Look! No Viruses!" Marketing

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Lol, I'm expecting some good marketing hype form this. Kinda like those adverts for "All natural enhancements". All I can picture is some guy pissing into a bottle when I see them.

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

lol, maybe clanbase will ban this? and you will have to send in urine samples :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement