Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

ergonomics wrote: »
    I'm down in Limerick at the mo, would using a college computer make it easier to get my results? It's tormenting me here!

Apparently so...I'm having no luck from home so might be worth a try! Let us know if it works.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Wait, they're there now...

Ok, right, someone explain this to me. I've just come back from Co-Op and Erasmus so I wasn't waiting for exam results. I just need the results of those and I want them cause my QCA is nearly at the first class honours level. Yet they aren't there! I submitted my Co-Op report in August so how long do I have to bloody wait to get it graded?

At the same stage...Registered my modules for next semester (taking that as a good sign) but no sign of results or any link that could get there.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Ascendotum

A2, B1, B1, B2 & ... an F:mad:

Wasn't expecting that! So what happens now? How do I go about looking at the script? Any advice?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Ah bollox if I'd only stayed awake for a few more minutes!! When I go to click on Student Records I just get an error message. Anger.

• Advertisement

Still can't get into the bastards. Did everyone access them through the online student records [secure] link?

No - that is how I was able to register modules for next semester but no sign of a results link...Now I keep getting a yellow page error (UV8)

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

I got onto the main student records page but the only thing that would come up is the window that tells you all about the careers office and coop cvs and stuff. Does anybody have a direct link i can use?

Uh-oh...

Unable to connect to server www.si.ul.ie. Reason: peer closed.

Have they been taken off again?

I had a direct link from last christmas but it hasn't worked at all for me this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I would try connect but where I am right now, the web is more than a bit slow :(

• Advertisement

Back up it seems - I have a link...GO GO GO!!!

🤪

Ah ah ah ah I'm finally logged in but there's no sign of results anywhere??

Paste the link!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

as previously mentioned, look under the full transcript for your results

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Bakharwaldog

AHHH
    it says "username and/or password Invalid"...is it the same as ur username and password for logging into the computers in the library?

c_k_m wrote: »
    AHHH
    it says "username and/or password Invalid"...is it the same as ur username and password for logging into the computers in the library?

Yes it is, but for some reason it hasnt been working for some today..
    I wonder why? :rolleyes:

No.

it's your id number and your 4-digit pin [or password if ya changed it]

gotta go to SS to reset it if ya forgot your pin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

There is no link to the transcript. On the "Home" page there is a link to register modules for next semester (Which I did) and on the student records page there is only links to all the careers stuff spread right accross the screen

I don't see a full transcript link? Am I in the right place in going to Student Records even? Just Home, Student Records & Logout links along the left of the page for me

kaimera wrote: »
    No.

Ah right Ted, I just use the same password, that may be why I think so..Oops

Funkstard wrote: »
    I don't see a full transcript link? Am I in the right place in going to Student Records even? Just Home, Student Records & Logout links along the left of the page for me

You need to click on the student records link there...

Then on the page that loads there should be a link to the transcript.. It might even have a bright red shiny "NEW" beside it

• Advertisement

Mossin wrote: »
    You need to click on the student records link there...

Then on the page that loads there should be a link to the transcript.. It might even have a bright red shiny "NEW" beside it

thats not workin anymore the site has changed..noone has a direct link to the transcript page?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

kaimera wrote: »
    No.

I think you can use your UL domain user name and password now from what I remember they stopped giving out Pin numbers. Remember when ITD moved everyone over from the old Undergraduate and Staff domains to the UL one? They implemented Active Directory back then as well and as far as I know you can log in to the student records system with your domain account now.

I have them..finally. Woah..good bit down on last semester. Didn't fail anything though so meh! No Presidents letter for me now!

c_k_m wrote: »
    thats not workin anymore the site has changed..noone has a direct link to the transcript page?

I dont know how much the site has changed since this morning since I accessed my results, but if you say so.....

Mossin wrote: »
    I dont know how much the site has changed since this morning since I accessed my results, but if you say so.....

nah its jus i couldnt find the link to the transcript..same as a few people..still cant get them

/\ I got them by going into the Student Records section, then results so far. Can't get back into them now. Didn't even write them down!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 smilyhat

ok i thought i was going to the right place but im getting errors everywhere.. so where exactly are they?:confused:

*edit;
    ok im there but has the link been taken down?

rmacm wrote: »
    I think you can use your UL domain user name and password now from what I remember they stopped giving out Pin numbers. Remember when ITD moved everyone over from the old Undergraduate and Staff domains to the UL one? They implemented Active Directory back then as well and as far as I know you can log in to the student records system with your domain account now.
    Ah right.

I was just using the pin from first year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sabrina323

The student records page is different now...........i.e. you can't get results right now

regarding passwords

if you go to the secure student records, you use your long password

if you go the normal link, you use your 4 digit PIN

http://www.si.ul.ie/
    if u get yellow screen, hit F5 to refresh..........keep doing this until it works
    enter student number and 4 digit pin
    click login
    enter DOB
    click "Go"
    Click "student records"

if it only shows stuff about "ul careers service" then check later cos its down
    see attachments

i know cos i got my results earlier

when u do get through properly
    click "view student transcript.... new"

voila !!!!
    (if it works that is)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fall_Guy

...results after a few failed attempts, but now have another problem.

I'm doing a post-grad here after doing my under-grad somewhere else, and don't have a clue what the grades are worth. Can anyone tell me what each Grade indicates, percentage-wise?

Any help is greatly appreciated, I THINK my results are ok, but for all i know they could in reality be muck!

Advertisement