Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

podcast

Options
  • 17-01-2008 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

how does one post a podcast
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

1. Go to the appropriate forum
    2. Paste link to podcast into your post, e.g.: http://www.awebsite.com/apodcast.mp3
    3. Make sure its not copyright material

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Are you talking about posting it on the Boards.ie Podcast page here? monkeyfudge might be the one to ask or he may reply here and let you know himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭betonit

yes I was talking about posting a podcast on boards. I looked at that link thanks, there's nowhere you can post or find out how. It might be a good thing to get going there maybe alot of interest for all types of podcasts...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Cloud gave a few of us access to the podcasting content management system.

It is something I'd like to do more of... but it's never been easy finding people will to come on board.

I have access to a radio studio if anyone wants to help out on recording a new one.

Feel free to express your interest here.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I'll do one ..... and how!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Cloud gave a few of us access to the podcasting content management system.

It is something I'd like to do more of... but it's never been easy finding people will to come on board.

I have access to a radio studio if anyone wants to help out on recording a new one.

Feel free to express your interest here.

i never knew boards had a podcast. i've done loads before so would be well interested in doing more.

monkeyfudge could you PM me some details on the podcast setup / format or is there a secret forum lurking about somewhere with all this info already?

The podcasts can be found here:

http://podcasts.boards.ie/

Myself and a few others can upload to it. If you want to do one up and send it on to me, I'll stick it up there for you.

Or if I get enough people interested a bunch of you can come out to my studio some evening and we'll record one.

cheers my man, will bang you a PM when i got one recorded sometime next week :)

Of course the usual boards rules apply.

I'm sure you know...

But no mentioning the unmentionables and no copyrighted music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I would be very interested in taking part.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

i quite like the idea of a diggnation'esque this week in boards type podcast. I remember one or two were done a few months/years back.

Of course the usual boards rules apply.

I'm sure you know...

But no mentioning the unmentionables and no copyrighted music.

naturally enough ;), though i presume some unsigned bands who give prior permission to include music is fine

Advertisement